Someone Can Translate Samba De Amigo 2000 Menus?

Nilsiboy

1337 T045T
Website
Visit site
i just got samba de amigo ver. 2000....but its all japanese ):

still it is a VERY GREAT GAME....yet dont have the maracas but would like to know the english (or even bette:the german) names of the menu items.pls help me

Its the same as Samba de Amigo (original) -the main menu top down goes: arcade, original, challenge. Internet and options are near the foot of the list.. Do the challenge games to unlock new tunes etc. Options will help you get your height correct for the maracas.

Go to liksang.com to buy maracas - and search google for screenshots to map out the english menus vs the Jp ones. I'm 100% sure you can find an english manual on the web somewhere.. if you search.

Apparently the unofficial maracas will only work with the original Samba de Amigo and not 2000, but I never got around to trying 2000 before I sold it.

that would be sad...i think i'm gonna get the maracas from www.wolfsoft.de since i'm from germany, it'd be somewhat expensive to get them from lik sang....i got my gp32 from there and it was expensive and complicated (had to pay taxes or sthg....)

thanks iainjh....i'll play challenge mode from now on to have EVERYTHING unlocjked till i have my maracas :)

I have also seen that some maracas dont work with 2000. the ones i bought from lik sang work on 2000 as well.. albeit that the 1st set had to go back as they were faulty.

check it out afore ya buy

seeya

haha how shall i check it??? i cant get them just for looking at them 0o
but i hope they work and i'll get them for christmas, so i dont have to pay them :)

Back