Can Someone Encode This For Me?

Nilsiboy

1337 T045T
Website
Visit site
maybe some of you know samba de amigo for dreamcast... i love this game, and yesterday i found a video that shows that it is a very very great game. now, i wnated to take the video with my in my holidays, but vdub wont encode it.... could someone please do it for me and upload it somewhere or send me by mail?

and if someone does it, please make it run very smooth :)

here's the link: SAMBA DE AMIGO VIDEO

and if there is anyone (best would be someone in germany) who wants to sell samba de amigo, just pm me, i will most likely buy it at the end of this year or beginning of next year

Please read the faq before posting... :rolleyes:

We won't encode each video you want so you'd better search before. ;)

And why the hell do you want to carry this on holidays?! It's not a movie but just a trailer...I don't see the goal to watch this several times on holidays... :unsure:

Use the latest version of Virtual Dub, it has better error checking/skipping on encoding

to sam: thank you VERY MUCH (:) I'll send you my email by pm right now
to axeman: i tried, but i got a 599 MB file ):
and, last but not least, to drumaster: i can pose i have a dc emu, and i can move my hands like i had the maracas..... god, i just love this game.....

Nilsiboy posted on Oct 26 2004 at 09:35 AM said:
to sam: thank you VERY MUCH (:) I'll send you my email by pm right now
to axeman: i tried, but i got a 599 MB file ):
and, last but not least, to drumaster: i can pose i have a dc emu, and i can move my hands like i had the maracas..... god, i just love this game.....

Mmmmmmm, Until someone asks if they can have a go. ;)

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back