Some Nicely-Running Ps Games?

rbusa

Hi ALL! :)

Has some guy or girl played on psx4all some game in ehm... playable speed?

24 and more FPS would be wonderful

All titles are welcome (2D and 3D) ;)

:wiz:

If you're a fan of RPGs, I'd recommend either Lunar Silver Star Story Complete or Lunar Eternal Blue Complete.

I've only tried the first one, but it runs at very decent speeds. The FMVs in the game run at 45 FPS, which isn't full speed but you can still understand the dialogue that the characters are saying. The entire game isn't that taxing on the hardware yet is still very appealing to look at.

MkidTrigun said:
If you're a fan of RPGs, I'd recommend either Lunar Silver Star Story Complete or Lunar Eternal Blue Complete.

I've only tried the first one, but it runs at very decent speeds. The FMVs in the game run at 45 FPS, which isn't full speed but you can still understand the dialogue that the characters are saying. The entire game isn't that taxing on the hardware yet is still very appealing to look at.

You could also play the Sega CD versions which run perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone tested NASCAR Rumble?

Very fun game. It's like Blur, but it with the NASCAR license slapped on it.

Does anyone knows if The Adventures of Loomax runs fair and smooth in this emu? Or if it runs at all?

Thanks in advance

Anyone been able to get Vagrant Story to work? It shows the initial "Loading" but never moves on from that to the actual game title. The .bin I have works on a PC emulator - just wondering if VS is a lost cause on the Wiz.

Isn't Vagrant Story a "protected" game? You probably need to patch your bin.

I have a vague memory of playing it (reeeeaaaallllyyyyy sloooooowllllyyyy) on my Wiz ;)

What is the latest version of the PSX Emu and where can I get it? I don't have my Wiz yet (This weekend hopefully) but I am trying to gather everything to be ready! Has anyone tried Castlevania SOTN? Another thing is how does the Emu handle L2 and R2?

Derek,

PSX4All (and another emu) is on the archive here: http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/wiz.cgi

I've pretty much given up on PS emulation on the Wiz. If a game does work it will work without sound much faster than with which is not so fun.

Back