Some New Freeon Concept Images

jegHegy

Now on LSD!
Website
jeghegy.deviantart.com
n15.JPG

the white ones SERIOUSLY look like distorted GP32's though.

They are retarded. Give some unmotivated office workers who don't know anything about gaming machines an assignment to create concept pictures for a gaming system, and this is what you get. ;)

I'm pretty sure those 2 white ones were stolen directly from the GP32 design... it just resembles it way too much.

Concept designs are always like this. It is the only way to reach innovation. Every idea, no matter how stupid it sounds, has to be given a chance.

I would be extremely surprised if it ends up looking even remotlely like any of those. That's if it ever even gets released. Are we sure this isn't gamepark under a different name? There seems to be too many similarities, it just seems to give me that impression.

If you pop over to ZodiacGamer, there is a bunch of official concepts for the Zodiac, and they are even worse than this bunch. But in the end, the Zodiac ended up making a very good choice, and turned it into a very nice looking machine.

alot of them look like rip offs of other handhelds, theres one like the gp32, the gba and one that looks like the gametrac. who is this company?

:huh: WTF is this company I've nevr heard f them. Are they good and like the gp32 are the ultimate nerd machines. Or do they take carts?

Back