Concept Smartphone - With bad photoshop images

vcoleiro1

Hardcore Member
Was bored today so decided to mock some images of a smart phone with gaming controls Id like to see one day. See Attached photos.

It would open up like Kyocera Echo so that the top screen would sit on top of the bottom screen when closed.

Two concepts here, 1st concept has 2 touch screens , bottom touch screen can be used amongst other things as a touch keyboard.

Second concept has a bottom section with a real keyboard (yes thats a real keyboard- bad photoshop skills I know) and a touch screen panel above it for custom game touch buttons.

The concepts would have the usual smartphone features and processor the latest ones comming up would have but with the beauty of gaming controls and dual touch screens/keyboard.

Not sure of the circular speakers , would have liked something better looking for them, but my photoshop patience expired.

Concept.jpg

Concept-2.jpg

Concept-3.jpg

First thing I thought with the Kyocera Echo was that with enough processing power it might be the first device to make DS emulation really slick. Your render just makes me think SmartphoneDS by nintendo. Maybe just cause of the Xperia Play, PSPhone or whatever.

Back