[SOLVED] VNC to Pandora

Crono

Still Fresh
Hi. I managed to conect my computer "C" disk by WINSCP to move files to the pandora from windows and connected to a mounted folder from my pandy to the computer . Also I can make remote desktop from the pandora to windows by VNC in Remmina and see my XP desktop in the tyni pandi but I didn't managed to do the opposite: I try to view my pandy desktop by VNC (realvnc) in windows but can't connect. I tried also ultravnc but the same. Has anyone succeeded in this?

Help?

x11vnc comes pre-installed so you shuoldnt need to install it, just run the command x11vnc from the terminal. and make sure your router forwards vnc into the ipaddress of your pandora

Oh, ok, I used it since hf2 or something, it wasn't there then.

Edit: There is only one problem, I recognized with vnc: the keyboard acts wired, as some keys just don't seem to get forwarded correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
only the shift key when used with some symbols but I belive thats something that cannot be overcome.

Also: If you don't need to visualize the desktop, but just want to control the Pandora with the keyboard and mouse from your PC, then i can recommend Synergy.

x11vnc comes pre-installed so you shuoldnt need to install it, just run the command x11vnc from the terminal. and make sure your router forwards vnc into the ipaddress of your pandora

It works now. Thanks!

I love my pandy every day more and more !

what could be harder than:

1. open terminal

2. type x11vnc

3. connect to pandora's ip with VCN client :)

if your using a router etc you might need to port forward

Back