[solved] Disable or configure touchscreen right-click?

diligentcircle

Website
onpon4.github.io
This feature is one that constantly annoys me; it often right-clicks accidentally when I use the touch screen, even sometimes if the holding is just a result of momentary lag (for example, when I started this topic, I tapped the text box to select it, and a right-click menu opened). The worst is in Xournal, where I have many times accidentally right-clicked (right-clicking is the eraser in that program) while trying to write a letter.

I actually looked for a place to configure this a while ago, but didn't find anything.

Is there a way to configure or disable this? I would actually prefer to configure it (make it less sensitive), but disabling it would work just fine, since I never use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I try to remember but i don't get it...

Does that mean you don't understand what I'm talking about?

I'm talking about the simulated right-click you get by holding down the left mouse button for around a half-second. It's extremely annoying and completely useless to me. I know how to configure this on GNOME, but I can't find out for the life of me how to do it on the Pandora/Xfce. I also didn't find any results trying to search for how to toggle it in Xfce, the only answers are how to do it on GNOME.

Back