[SOLD] TUXEDO Desktop PC

Nani

Still Fresh
Hello guys,

I have been silently following the boards for a long time and I quite like the community. So I decided to offer this Desktop PC here, hoping that somebody might be interested in it.
I know there are better places to sell PCs of a bigger size but I'm still trying to do so here. It is a TUXEDO CORE One AMD-Ryzen-Series v10 + Micro-ATX Tower with the following specs:

- 16 GB (1x 16GB) 2666Mhz Crucial
- 16 GB (1x 16GB) 2666Mhz Crucial
- AMD Ryzen 9 3900X (12x 3.8-4.6GHz Twelve-Core,
24 Threads, 70 MB Cache, 105W TDP)
- 2000 GB Samsung 980 PRO (NVMe PCIe 4.0)
- 4000 GB SSD (Samsung 870 EVO / 2,5")
- 4 TB HDD (Seagate / 5.400 rpm / SATAIII)
- Blu-Ray
- CORE One mATX Tower
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 OC 4GB GDDR6, 1x
HDMI2.0b, 1x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x DVI-D
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 | up to 3000Mbps |
802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- with 2 Extra-LAN-Ports Intel 82576 (+2 Gbit
LAN-Ports, 1 PCIe Karte)
- Gigabyte AMD B450 Chipsatz
- Ultra Silent 1050 (80+ Gold | 140mm | 1050 Watt | Modular)

You can find the same PC with its configuration on tuxedocomputers com. It's only a couple of months old, so naturally, the original packaging is included.
I was thinking to sell this product for around 1300 Euros. You can find some pictures at the end of this post. I would only ship to the EU I think.

If you have any general questions just post them right here. If you any have interest in buying it, please consider sending me a PM!

Have a great day!

Last edited:

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
What sort of cooling solution are you using for that beast? Can you provide a picture with the lid off? Only two USB3 ports (one front, one back) seems ungenerous in this day and age, but actually more than enough if I were to buy this.

Nani

Still Fresh
It is using a temperature controlled 14cm Ultra-Silent fan according to the website I got it from.
Well, there is really nothing much to see inside. You can see the mainboard with the cables for the internal connectors and the mass storage connectors leading to the three storage disks themselves. Then there is the Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Module, the extra LAN module and the GPU (, which you can actually see in the picture through the gate :) ).
Actually, the PC has
2 x USB Type-A 3.1 Gen2 10Gbit/s (backwards compatible) (red)
4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 5Gbit/s Typ-A / USB 3.0 (backwards compatible)
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 Typ-A
and I think 2 x USB 3.0 in the front if TUXEDO is not mistaken. So there are 8 USB3 ports and only 2 USB2.

Thanks for your interest!

Nani

Still Fresh
This seems to be the fan hanging off the CPU. It is the only fan in the whole setup apart from the one spinning inside the GPU.

I think I reduce the price down to 1300 Euro considering the prices I now see in other marketplaces.