Pandora For Sale

TheOldFogey

Still Fresh
http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/457-pandora-for-sale/

Selling my pandora - all details on this thread!

This and the other thread were posted at about the same time.
err... apparently several hours later. At any rate, this one was posted before he reached the conclusion of the other. I guess he posted this here to generate more interest. He doesn't say anything about any offers falling through and as near as I understand his unit is sold.

WizardStan said:
err... apparently several hours later. At any rate, this one was posted before he reached the conclusion of the other. I guess he posted this here to generate more interest. He doesn't say anything about any offers falling through and as near as I understand his unit is sold.

Well hopefully everything turned out okay

Last edited by a moderator:
Jengo said:
WizardStan said:

Well hopefully everything turned out okay

Hi guys - Yep had three full offers. I kept the other thread updated (only posted here, as suspected to direct some traffic). The lucky man is a guy from up North - If that falls through for whatever reason - Next in line is the man from Oz

To be clear - This unit is sold - Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
how do I keep missing these!?!?!

I don't have enough time to check the boards often enough to catch any units on resale, so I'm just gonna wait for mine and move on with my life...

*sigh*

Back