SOLD! Silver 1GHz Pandora Mega Pack

Krijns

Still Fresh
Hello,

I want to sell my Pandora package because i´m not using it alot.

It's almost perfect. But there are some scratches on the backside, but it isn't really noticable.

Shipping is from the Netherlands and free inside the EU (I would prefer that).
Price: 280 euro
Payment method: bank transfer, paypal

It's the "MegaPack"

* Console 1GHz edition
* AC adaptor (incl. EU/UK/US/AU plugs)
* Official Carry Case
* Screen Cloth
* TV Out Cable
* 2x XStylus
* Fully populated (except for the nubs), but broken PCB, signed by EvilDragon (collectors item)
* Fast 32GB SDHC Class 10 card (EMTEC)
* Battery
* Extra Battery (never been used) in silver case

If you have any questions please ask.

Thanks

Attachments

• pandora.jpg
    pandora.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 409
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 400
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    697.7 KB · Views: 400
  • screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 394
  • keyboard.jpg
    keyboard.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 399
  • everything.jpg
    everything.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 381
  • 20170314_094251.jpg
    20170314_094251.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 334
Last edited:
would you be willing to ship it to the US?
It's not something i prefer, but it is possible. It will cost more. I'm not sure what it will be. i'll have to check with my local post office.

I can't tell if Eight Bit is correct, but you should check it. I have firsthand knowledge that it can cause some pretty nasty cracks if ignored.

I've checked it and it looks like the lid is in place. I'm not very technical, never opened up the Pandora. And I was really careful with the system.

It looks like the inner lid plate is out of it's clip on the right side.
I have the same millimeter fraction thing on the right side on my CC and it´s never caused a problem since 2012 :)
Good luck on the sale - it´s looking great and like new! :)

539299278777e00b4e4cada67046dce9.jpg

It's my CC case which might be a different plastic, but this happened to mine while my Pandora was in a bag, when I noticed the crack I also noticed the little clip had popped out.
In that case. This could be a nice replacement!

I'll stick to my Frankendora and wait for the Pyra some more ;)
Shame you couldn't find a way to integrate the Pandora in your life and kept it under used. It's a great machine.
I hope you'll sell it to an enthusiast who will actually use it and it doesn't end up in a collection behind glass.
Your price is good imo! Good luck on the sale.

I'll stick to my Frankendora and wait for the Pyra some more ;)
Shame you couldn't find a way to integrate the Pandora in your life and kept it under used. It's a great machine.
I hope you'll sell it to an enthusiast who will actually use it and it doesn't end up in a collection behind glass.
Your price is good imo! Good luck on the sale.
Thanks!

Somebody was willing to pay "top dollar" for a Pandora recently. If they didn't get one they might be interested in this one.
https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/threads/wanted-to-buy-a-pre-owned-pandora.79915/

539299278777e00b4e4cada67046dce9.jpg

It's my CC case which might be a different plastic, but this happened to mine while my Pandora was in a bag, when I noticed the crack I also noticed the little clip had popped out.
For me it was the outer piece that cracked, right where the tab was pushing on it, all the way around to just past where curve ends on the back.

The corner of my lid has a slowly progressing crack in the top left corner, most likely caused by my many times of opening it to replace the LCD cable about two years ago, reinforced by that tab popping out.. I've just measured it, and currently it stands at about 15mm in length, but the last five mm is basically invisible in normal light. I did buy a replacement lid shell from the dragonbox store when they were available, but haven't actually got round to installing it yet.

Boom! Another price cut. I really want to sell the package. Now € 280,-.

Let me check something and I'll give you an answer in minutes. BTW, are you interested in some other material to make the price lower or only money?

Back