Sold - Selling Pandora 1Ghz complete pack with spare parts

Klumpen

Run away! Run away!
Sold

After thinking hard about it for months I'm selling my whole Pandora package (minus my additional signed defective board which will get framed).

The reasons are simply that I haven't really used it for a year other than keeping it up to date every few months and that I'm not playing outside or while traveling anymore,

one of the reasons for this is that my workshop rent has exactly doubled and I really have to get going with my own products, which means that I'm working some saturdays now too.

My remaining spare time goes into organising and playing the local Folk sessions (from which some of you have heard recordings by now) and when playing video games then only on my desktop pc every few evenings.

So, here are the contents:

- 1Ghz Pandora

- box + manual

- carrying case + cloth

- spare battery with case

- 32GB SD card (extreMemory from ED's shop)

- 16GB SD card (Samsung)

- microSD adapter (Samsung)

- charger + adapters

- car charger

- TV-out cable

- black pandora bottom (for putting it together as a dual coloured Pandora if needed)

- black and silver stylus (I used the black one in the complete silver case)

Condition is good aside from the small bruise visible on the third picture. No cracks, only 1 dead pixel (which seems to be rather normal) battery still has 3860mAh from initially 4240mAh says Sysinfo, not sure about the spare battery since Sysinfo seems to make a long term analysis. I stored the other (old one) with casing in the fridge at about 50-60% load to preserve it and it seems to have worked well up to some degree. The wlan chip is working perfectly.

greetings

Klumpen

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I still haven't gotten offers and wonder why.

Maybe the boards give the impression, that the Pyra is just around the corner, which it certainly isn't and much more expensive without such a huge polished software collection until at least 2017/2018 for sure.

it certainly isn't and much more expensive without such a huge polished software collection until at least 2017/2018 for sure.
Quoted for truth. I fully expect to receive my Pyra, play with it for a month, then stick it in a drawer for a year or two while the software matures. That's more or less what happened with my Pandora.

You also don't appear to mention a price...

He had a Price, which was reasonable in my opinion, but now he hopes for offers...

Somehow it makes me sad to see that this fine piece of technology is sold and there is no one who is interested... 

Sadly enough I don´t have the money otherwise I would buy it for my little Girl... she always takes mine away :D

There is great interest, just not enough money.  

Are dead pixels actually common?  I guess I got lucky.  I would rather have a dead pixel than not be able to play Eldritch (and other stuff).

I saw a 1ghz Pandora sell on ebay for only £175 a couple of weeks ago. I thought they go for more than that especially being a 1ghz.

If my Pandora realy died in the tropical storm I would want to buy it. I live in Hannover. I can just tell you in 2 months after sending it to ED.

Maybe the boards give the impression, that the Pyra is just around the corner, which it certainly isn't and much more expensive without such a huge polished software collection until at least 2017/2018 for sure.
Had the same problem. Only updated the software and system. Didn't use it, All the offers I got were too low imo. I was selling a 1 GHZ version . But decided to keep it.

Had the same problem. Only updated the software and system. Didn't use it, All the offers I got were too low imo. I was selling a 1 GHZ version . But decided to keep it.
It seems, that I may keep it too. Someone offered a broken old smartphone for it at some point...

I may keep this thread open for a little while but not for long, this baby deserves better.

It seems, that I may keep it too. Someone offered a broken old smartphone for it at some point...

I may keep this thread open for a little while but not for long, this baby deserves better.
I can offer a few old smartphones, some with minor issues (motor dead, keyboard a little flakey).  Actually, there is a lot I would trade for it, but shipping costs limit my options.

If you keep it will you actually use it?

Back