[SOLD] Selling 1GHz Pandora (Australia)

megaminxwin

EDIT: SOLD

I need money for the Pyra, so I'm selling my Pandora. It's fully functional, all blemishes are cosmetic; the L button doesn't click but it still works perfectly well.

Comes with an Australian adapter, so obviously that would be ideal, but I'm willing to ship international. Starting at 300 AUD (211 EUR, 226 USD).

Heres the eBay link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/222495924632

More pictures available upon request. Thanks!

Last edited:
Can I see a few working pics of lcd?

xfsF1sX.jpg

fOVegOW.jpg

Bad lighting, soz. The Pandora will be factory reset before it's sent out.

If I didn't already own a Pandora from the first batch I'd be tempted, the 600mhz models don't do web-browsing very well. I'd recommend anyone that can't afford the Pyra get a Pandora though.

Hello @megaminxwin, are you open to deals/opinions? If so, I left you here my opinion, if not I will delete it :D.

From my honest point of view and after buy a complete set of a almost brand new Open Pandora with a lot of complements for 280€, I think yours is overpriced. Don't get me wrong, I want to help you to sell it but I think maybe it is a bad time for that price and condition. The Pandora seems to be pretty damaged so I think you must drop the price. Maybe you are lucky and you can sell it for the money you are asking, but I think it is pretty difficult because there are some alternatives at lowest price.

Anyway if you can't sell it this time maybe we can do business. Good luck!

Hello @megaminxwin, are you open to deals/opinions? If so, I left you here my opinion, if not I will delete it :D.

From my honest point of view and after buy a complete set of a almost brand new Open Pandora with a lot of complements for 280€, I think yours is overpriced. Don't get me wrong, I want to help you to sell it but I think maybe it is a bad time for that price and condition. The Pandora seems to be pretty damaged so I think you must drop the price. Maybe you are lucky and you can sell it for the money you are asking, but I think it is pretty difficult because there are some alternatives at lowest price.

Anyway if you can't sell it this time maybe we can do business. Good luck!

It looks more damaged then it really is, it's entirely cosmetic. Also, I'm selling it for this much because I need another $300 for the Pyra, and there's nothing else I'm willing to part with. I have an old laptop, but it's only good for parts now...

Back