SOLD Refurbished 1st US Open Pandora #14 for Sale $239

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
Subject says it, this was my 1st Open Pandora in the US received May 26th 2010.

It was rebuilt in Germany in February to include:

New Nubs

New LCD Cable

Fresh Casing

New LCD (old one was destroyed by me personally during repair)

New Keymat & D-Pad

256MB RAM as this is a Circuit Co populated PCB

Only issue is the on board Microphone is no longer attached, the mic on the headphone jack is not affected. This is a noisy Circuit Co board, so you might hear it, but its barely audible and not all the time, seems like when it is accessing SD cards or exiting a program with the speakers.

It's been sitting here and should be in someone hands, not collecting dust.

Will ship worldwide, but prefer to keep it in the US or Canada. UPS Ground shipping within the US will be $18 additional. Outside the US, I have to ship it UPS as USPS will no longer ship any type of Lithium batteries. I can get you a shipping quote, PM me your address.

Please have a look through http://www.ithic.com to see if there are any additional items you would like to purchase along with the Pandora to protect it and keep it happy in all environments.

Thanks for looking!

I'll include a prototype Unofficial Neoprene Carrying case, handsewn by me personally, but it doesn't have the Pandora Logo embroidered like the ones in the shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to update it to the latest hotfix, throw on some headphones and see what I hear.

I'm swapping out the one part of the case that is cracked, so the case has no cracks. It cracked below the USB port and now has a fresh bottom.

EDIT: So I've updated it to the latest Hotfix and it seems like the NAND makes a noise when its being written to or accessed, very slight sound, almost like morse code, d, di,d, di, di. The speaker/headphone jacks make a slight noise when sound stops being accessed by a program upon exit or shutdown. Its a typical 256MB RAM unit from Circuit Co. The new bottom I put on has a few scuffs but no cracks. I can send the cracked old bottom if you want to try and fix it with some Sugru, its scuff free for the most part.

^

Let me check.

EDIT: Yes, much quieter when booting from SD card.

With background noise, I can't really hear the sound. I need to be in a closed room and hold the Pandora to my ear to hear it.

Back