[SOLD] One Pyra Pre-preorder (voucher) at cost

Hi ED, pyramoi wants to buy my voucher, can you help us to proceed?

Yes, it would be really nice if you could take few minutes to help us for the transfer. I will be very happy to get number 120 in the batch. Thanks.

Last edited:

I'm sorry to insist ED, I know you are quite busy, but as long as you answer other threads, I'm starting to think that you really MIND to answer and help us to proceed.

I already sent you several email/PM more than 1 week ago, and I quote you in this thread to have answers, and pyramoi did the same. Can you at least tell us when you are willing to help us?

Pyramoi just needs to transfer the money to my bank account, after that you can transfer the voucher directly. It's a lot better than asking for a refund.

Thanks pal. I know, and I don't want to be mean.

I don't ask a long answer, a simple:" I'll do it in xx days ." is only what I'm asking for.

He took time to answer to lots of threads since I contact him, I simply ask 3 minutes.

I really want he focuses the Pyra, that's why even if he doesn't transfer the voucher now, if pyramoi and me have his agreement and he knows that he has to transfer my voucher, we are fine. It's only about being aware.

As soon as you find a buyer, I can transfer it.

Unfortunately, it's not just a 3min fix.
PrestaShop doesn't really support such vouchers, so I need to manually restore your voucher in the database (after I found out which one that is) and then cancel your order, etc.
Takes about half an hour, I guess.

As soon as you find a buyer, I can transfer it.

Unfortunately, it's not just a 3min fix.
PrestaShop doesn't really support such vouchers, so I need to manually restore your voucher in the database (after I found out which one that is) and then cancel your order, etc.
Takes about half an hour, I guess.
Hi ED, and thanks. For the 3 minutes, I was talking only about leaving a message on the thread, I can imagine it's not that simple for the voucher.

I found a buyer, I'll let you know when the wire transfer is done! We are not in hurry, but I think my buyer wants to fix it and maybe top up to a one of the Pyra.

@EvilDragon @pyramoi
Hi ED,

The wire transfer is done, if you can transfer the full voucher to pyramoi's account when you have time, it would be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your help!

Last edited:
@EvilDragon
Hi ED,

I know you're very busy with your job, the forum, Pyra's production and dragonbox.de but if you can confirm me you don't forget me for the transfer, it would be very cool.

Thanks for your time and thanks for the Pyra !!!

@EvilDragon
Hi ED,

Can you tell us when you will have some time to transfer the full voucher to @pyramoi ? He needs to choose what Pyra he wants to order on your shop.

[SOLD]

The voucher has been sold, special thanks to @EvilDragon for his kind help and for taking time to transfer everything, even if He is really busy.
The Pyra is going to be great.

If someday I can afford to put so much money, I will surely buy a Pyra.

I can confirm everthing is OK.
I preordered my Pyra this morning !!!
:D

Big thank to @EvilDragon for his time and his patience and to Faust for this beautiful rank in the batch !!

Back