[SOLD] One Pyra Pre-preorder (voucher) at cost

Faust

Very Active Member
Hello,

I'm quite sad to open this new thread. I planned from the beginning to buy the Pyra EU LTE, but the more time passes and the less I have money to save, even if we will have to pay the remaining in several months. The Pyra is a great thing, and when It 's going to be released it'll be a great handled palmtop, everything is absolutely amazing. I don't regret having pre-preordered when ED needed The money, and if I had to do it again, I would.

So I'm selling my pre-preorder and I'll use the money to buy something not so great compared to the Pyra: the GPD WIN.

I'll still support the Pyra, even if I don't have the money to get one, I'll try to deal with guys to get some source code to port games to Pyra.

Because I really care about the it, I will keep my pre-preorder gift (the dummy PCB with ED signature), and I sell my pre-preorder at cost, so 290€.

I'm the pre-preorder number 120.

I don't really know how to proceed to sell it, or if I need to put a picture of the dummy PCB with the pre-preorder number, help is welcome. The only think I'm sure about is that the buyer will have to transfer the money first, it makes sense.

Edit:

Pyra pre-preorder invoice.png

Sans titre.png

Last edited:
A screenshot of the prepreorder email with the code number sketched out is about as good as you can go I think (feel free to cover over parts of your email address if it's one you care about too), and probably write your username on the screenshot if it's not obvious. The point of the picture is to prove you own what you're selling, and in this case all you're really selling is an email, so that's the best you can do I think.

BTW, I hope you'll be buying your GPD Win from ED ;)

would it be possible to transfer the credit to another users account?
Interested in this [simply to pay off the rest of my current preorder]

EDIT: just realized that by doing it this way, despite supporting it, it wouldn't be towards ED. sorry i really need the sleep. This would be really good to those that are still on the fence though.. i wish you luck

@Faust
Have you tried talking to ED in regards to transfering the credit over to a GPD WIN. That would seem to be the easiest/best course of action for the both of you.

A screenshot of the prepreorder email with the code number sketched out is about as good as you can go I think (feel free to cover over parts of your email address if it's one you care about too), and probably write your username on the screenshot if it's not obvious. The point of the picture is to prove you own what you're selling, and in this case all you're really selling is an email, so that's the best you can do I think.

BTW, I hope you'll be buying your GPD Win from ED ;)
Thanks pal! Yeah I want to buy directly from him, but only if the price is the same as the one from the French GPD reseller (330€+7€ shipping), and only if the shipping date is the same (around middle of october, like the Indiegogo shipping date).
@Faust
Have you tried talking to ED in regards to transfering the credit over to a GPD WIN. That would seem to be the easiest/best course of action for the both of you.
Yeah you right, it would be easier. I sent an email to ED to ask him a bit after I opened this new thread.

By the way, if this Number ditnt get deliveret because the User use it for something else
Lets say Number 28 ditnt get delivered because this, will then 29 30 31 .... be delivered??
I mean we will get the Pyras in the order whe preeordered, but you cant deliefer 30, if you ditnt deliever 29..

By the way, if this Number ditnt get deliveret because the User use it for something else
Lets say Number 28 ditnt get delivered because this, will then 29 30 31 .... be delivered??
I mean we will get the Pyras in the order whe preeordered, but you cant deliefer 30, if you ditnt deliever 29..

?

Maybe I'm getting used to matzesu's way of speaking, but that seemed a fairly clear post to me.

Say the owner of pre-preorder voucher number 28 exchanges the deposit with ED for something else, leaving the number 28 Pyra in limbo. Will 29, 30 and so on still be built and delivered?

I would say so. If ED did allow you to use the money against something else in his shop, he should just invalidate number 28 and not build it. If too many people did that it would mean less low number Pyras in the world, but that's of no benefit of disadvantage to ED that I can see other than the number of preorders lost and the inconvenience of having to miss out a few numbers.

Still, it seems simpler to me if the voucher can be traded so that someone new becomes number 120, and no preorders are lost.

Maybe I'm getting used to matzesu's way of speaking, but that seemed a fairly clear post to me.

Say the owner of pre-preorder voucher number 28 exchanges the deposit with ED for something else, leaving the number 28 Pyra in limbo. Will 29, 30 and so on still be built and delivered?

I would say so. If ED did allow you to use the money against something else in his shop, he should just invalidate number 28 and not build it. If too many people did that it would mean less low number Pyras in the world, but that's of no benefit of disadvantage to ED that I can see other than the number of preorders lost and the inconvenience of having to miss out a few numbers.

Still, it seems simpler to me if the voucher can be traded so that someone new becomes number 120, and no preorders are lost.
I would expect order number 29 would get 28, 30 would get 29, and so on.

I would expect order number 29 would get 28, 30 would get 29, and so on.
Wouldn't that be confusing when shipping the units? ED would have to remember the current offset all the time to avoid people getting more than one Pyra by accident (for example, rygD getting both 108 and 109 because someone further up the queue had canceled their order). Dunno how the whole packaging+shipping process works, but it seems easier to just put the canceled/not-yet-paid order numbers on a shelf and ship all the others to their rightful owners.

Every prepreorder has a fixed number (same as on the PCB) on my list and will receive that number. If one doesn't finish the preorder, the sticker with that number will not be used.

(for example, rygD getting both 108 and 109 because someone further up the queue had canceled their order).
As long as everyone gets their Pyra, and ED is fine sending me two for the price of one, I am fine with this. :p

Every prepreorder has a fixed number (same as on the PCB) on my list and will receive that number. If one doesn't finish the preorder, the sticker with that number will not be used.

Someone wants to buy my pre-preorder, and opened an account on your shop. Can you tell me how to proceed to transfer the voucher on his account? I know I ask you lots of things, I just want to do everything properly.

Here the forum thread, on Open console:
http://www.open-consoles.com/t9997-...mande-numero-120-a-prix-coutant-290eur#125992

Hey, I confim I would like to buy Faust's pre-preorder.

If the transfer is OK for you ED, I pay the prize to Faust as quickly as possible.
:D

Hi ED, pyramoi wants to buy my voucher, can you help us to proceed?

Back