[Sold] For Sale: 1 Ghz Pandora + 32 GB SD Card + Carry Case and more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeePeeTwoEggs

Still Fresh
/>

please inform as to where can buy mobile telephone STOP sent from local post office using teletype machine STOP
bwahahahaha, awesome!

if theres some sort of unofficial vote going on for the next set of games, im throwing in my vote(s) for Duke II and the first person catacombs game. Duke 1 was the first game I ever played and it was quite refreshing having a PND version of it with working sound.
Hi everyone,

For anyone who is interested I'm selling the following Pandora package!

1 x Pandora 1Ghz Model + everything that came with it (battery, battery-case, package, stylus, quick Start Guide, Charger with EU-Socket

1 x 32 SD Card

1 x 8 GB Sd Card

1 x 128 MB Card

1 x Official Carry Case

2 x Stylus Crayon

Everything is in good working order and I will also enclose the receipt of purchase from April 2013.

I'm looking for 440 €. Shipping within Europe is included (for outside of Europe we would have to discuss alternative/ additional shipping costs) and I only accept PayPal as the method of payment.

If you have additional questions please feel free to ask.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Special offer - for a limited time only!!

10 % discount if you buy before midnight tonight GMT 16th June 2013. Price up to that point in time is 400 € with same conditions applying as above (shipping within Europe is included (for outside of Europe we would have to discuss alternative/ additional shipping costs) and I only accept PayPal as the method of payment.

After midnight the price will return to the original amount.

Quick update!

I put the Pandy on Ebay a couple of days ago but - for Open Pandora board memebers only - I would be willing to keep the special offer of €400 plus postage for anyone who is still interested.

Just a reminder: shipping within Europe is included (for outside of Europe we would have to discuss alternative/ additional shipping costs) and I only accept PayPal as the method of payment.

So what would the shipping be to the chicago area approximately? If you can give me an estimate I can tell you if I can buy the pandora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back