Not open for further replies.

Fzero

Advanced Member
Update: Item sold now

up for sale guys and gals.

Archos Gamepad tablet.
Perfect condition.
£90

Mint condition, I look after my tech and this is obviously not had much use anyway, only reason I'm selling is I fancy trying out the S7300 instead.

I'm in London UK, looking for £90

I'll meet anyone if local and wants to save on p&p.
if anyone interested and overseas I'd probably ship it but at your expense of course :)

message me or drop in here, cheers

28i2bh2.jpg

2112ka9.jpg

2954ahi.jpg

24q3l80.jpg

2rm450h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can afford to do it,  I wouldn't mind a comparison between the S7300 and Gamepad.  At least that way you can sell the weaker of the 2 afterwards.

Yeah I should have the S7300 in a couple of days time [hopefully], so I will give my views on the 2 compared.

I'm hoping the S7300 betters in:

- d-pad

- battery life

- viewing angle

...that's the few things I would prefer improved on the Gamepad.

If nobody here wants it, I'll just put it up on ebay in a week or so, I'll leave it here for about a week though.

EDIT:

Added pics to original post above.

All stuff in the box is unopened, charger and USB, as I used existing ones anyway.

No scratches or scuffs at all.

Good as buying new tbh

Last edited by a moderator:
I think these have the RK3066.

This is an old thread though, this has been sold a while back but didn't bother marking it as this post was already way down the list.

I'll update OP though now it's back up the top of the threads again.

You know Archos released a newer model of this, the Gamepad2.

I never got one of those but believe it was a fair improvement over this original model.

The dpad on this was 4 separate buttons so not ideal, I much preferred the JXD S7300 but I sold that too since, and just have Pandora now for gaming on the move

I think these have the RK3066.

This is an old thread though, this has been sold a while back but didn't bother marking it as this post was already way down the list.

I'll update OP though now it's back up the top of the threads again.

You know Archos released a newer model of this, the Gamepad2.

I never got one of those but believe it was a fair improvement over this original model.

The dpad on this was 4 separate buttons so not ideal, I much preferred the JXD S7300 but I sold that too since, and just have Pandora now for gaming on the move
Well. I didnt know its sold.

Would be a nice thing actually. But all i care about, is the SoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back