iControlPad For Sale On Ebay!

Got any more? What do you sell them at (with shipping)?
I sure do! I'm down to my last 5 ICP bundles, and my last 10 stand alone universal clamps. I'm sure the ICP's won't last the week, as I sell an average of about 1 per day. The bundle is 79.99 + 6.25 s/h(US cutomers). So the total is 86.24, and I normally ship daily monday-friday, and your package will arrive within 2-3 days depending on your location in the US.

My listings ended last night, and I relisted them, but I didn't get the chance to update my thread links over here(now they are up to date).

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to sell my iControlPad on ebay. I will ship for free in the USA. If you are interested reply to this post and I will put it up on eBay. I am thinking around $75 with FREE SHIPPING.

I have some iControlPads for sale in my shop:

http://www.ithic.com

With a lower price as well! Shipping outside the US will cost more, email me for details. I will also accept PayPal for payment.

Finally, all SOLD OUT!

I'm glad I was able to help the community, as well as myself during a period when there wasn't any other options for the ICP in the US. I was also fortunate enough to sell many clamps and a handful of ICP's to international buyers as well.

Thanks to all who ordered and helped get the word out, It is greatly appreciated.

Chris

Back