{SOLD} 1GHz Unit for sale. Light Use. Great shape.

igboo

Hi, I'm selling my 1Ghz unit. It was one of the pre-order units and comes with the custom wooden box that the pre-order units were shipped in. It has had very light use and is in excellent condition. I just don't have the time to use it like I had hoped to. It comes with the wooden box (#2), the original battery plus a spare and the charging adapter with a U.S. plug. I'll also include the two 32GB SD cards I've been using with it. I'm looking to get $530US for it including shipping to the US. A little more out of the States.  Let me know if you're interested.

Fred

100_2111.JPG

100_2112.JPG

100_2114.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very interested and will most likely buy this from you, but I will have to check my current bank balance first to make sure I have enough or if I will have to wait for the next paycheck.

I'm very interested and will most likely buy this from you, but I will have to check my current bank balance first to make sure I have enough or if I will have to wait for the next paycheck.
If you're really interested, I can hold on to it for a little bit.  Just let me know.  I know what it's like having to let a little cash build up.

Fred

love the box :D good luck with the sale :)
Yeah the box was a cool surprise when opening the package.

Thanks,

Fred

Back