SOLD - 1GHz Pandora Console for sale

Pandora1.jpg 20160422_153038.jpg 20160422_153057.jpg 20160422_153129.jpg 20160422_153747.jpg Hello, I am wanting to sell a 1Ghz Pandora console that belonged to a family member, and given to me, but I don't use it. I was going to put it on ebay but thought it may be best to see if anyone here would benefit from it. As I've mentioned its a 1Ghz black cased console, with a new battery (the old one can be sent as well as a spare) It has two 64gb memory cards that are full of software games etc. Also if anyone is interested there are two 128GB unused memory cards that could be included if preferred. It has a non standard case to protect it, also has 3 styluses (one orginal and two spare) It has screen protectors in the case, that aren't fitted. It also has a new charger. If anyone is interested then please let me know. I can have the console reset to factory if preferred, and if the two full 64gb cards are requested to be wiped I can get that done also. The case and screen are immaculate with no scratches or cracks etc. I'm open to offers, If anyone wants pictures etc please let me know. Thankyou for reading this. Judy

Edited by Wally - Added picture to main post
Im so sorry about that, Ive hopefully added a picture, I will add more shortly if that helps
[doublepost=1461336406,1461327255][/doublepost]Ive hopefully managed to get some photos, If anyone wishes to know anything more or any other photos please let me know

sorry about the photos. I've had a nightmare trying to upload them. I'm not the most tech savvy person in the world :(

nice! you did great. you can name an asking price for everything (including the SD cards), or just the pandora, or ask for best offer, and also maybe what country you're shipping from...

Thankyou I've not had much practice at putting photos on things, (more of a facebook person lol) I've got the spare battery, which is in the original case, and hopefully the photo appears. I don't know if it is of any use to anyone, but I also have the original board from the original Pandora. It still worked when it was upgraded to the new model. I don't know if that will help anyone. I was hoping for about £280 for everything I have. I don't know what is a realistic price.battery.jpg Oh, and theres a spare battery cover aswell.

oops forgot to say I'm in England, sorry.

edit: I've mentioned the spare Pandora board, I'm trying to find it, I know its here, I'm just going through boxes to find it. But I didnt want to mislead anyone, as soon as I find it, then obviously I will send it free of charge, I hope that makes sense

Last edited:
Hello Ian, Im near Grimsby on the East Coast. I don't mind sending to wherever you wish, or if theres any other photos or information I can give then please ask.

It is a wonderful computer, if you wish I can email you the list of games and emulators etc that are on the two 64Gb cards that are installed in it, it may give you an idea of what it can do, the best place to look is the pandora software site
http://repo.openpandora.org/
I think that has almost every piece of software that runs on the Pandora console

someone needs to grab this package! awesome deal!
@Judy08 I don't want to ruin it for eventual buyers, but take a look at the rest of the trading section to get an idea of what your offer is actually worth. you don't want to sell it too cheap, I am sure you can get a better price out of this, especially with those sd cards included without being unfair!

Hi again Judy. I am interested as an impulse buy but couldn't reach your £280 price. I was going to buy an android handheld and they are an awful lot cheaper you see. I do appreciate that your unit does more of course. I could stretch to £190 but I expect that would not be enough. Let me know what you think. By the way, is the actual unit itself in excellent condition? I know you said the case and screen are top notch. Thanks.

280 is a bargain.
You could remove the cards, scratch it all over and it still stays a bargain for this price.

Hi Ian, If I'm honest, and I only know what my husband usd to rave about the console, it really shouldn't be an impulse buy. my son has helped me describe it. It's not a psp (which it can do) or an android (which it can do) its so much more, if I mentioned it being PC, playing pc games, playing android games, playing N64 games, playing Playstaion1 games, playing msx games, playing SNES games, all of these it does, and lots more...my son called it unique, and thats from a 17 year old tech nerd, No other console does what this does. I would say don't look at this as an impulse buy, please research it, and then you'll see the value of the machine, and actually as my son called it ..unique

If you want any photos from any angle, now I've got to handle how to so it, I will send you photos from any angle if that help, :)

Last edited:
Hi again. Thanks for all the information. I'll read around some more. If you change your mind let me know but I expect it will sell soon in any case. And thanks for the offer of more pictures by the way.

I'll take it if it's still for sale assuming shipping to US is no problem, Please let me know :) Thanks.

Last edited:
unfortunately last night I was cleaning the Pandora with a cotton bud, and I've put too much pressure on the on off switch and its snapped a tiny piece of plastic that holds the switch on :( although the console still works fine etc, I'm going to have to get the switch repaired. Apart from being gutted by doing something when I was too tired to concentrate, I apologise ( if anyone knows where I can get the switch repaired would be great

The white plastic spike that extends from the metal switch to the silver plastic panel? Because I broke that on mine as well after reassembling it once without the silver plastic cover and flicking that switch with a pokey thing. Now I use a pin embedded in cork to slide the plastic remaining inside the switch, although the vast majority of the time I just leave my Pandora booted up, charging it at night.

If it is that white plastic, it's part of the electrical switch component, so that would need to be desoldered and replaced, which is why I've never bothered.

The white plastic spike that extends from the metal switch to the silver plastic panel? Because I broke that on mine as well after reassembling it once without the silver plastic cover and flicking that switch with a pokey thing. Now I use a pin embedded in cork to slide the plastic remaining inside the switch, although the vast majority of the time I just leave my Pandora booted up, charging it at night.

If it is that white plastic, it's part of the electrical switch component, so that would need to be desoldered and replaced, which is why I've never bothered.

Thats the bit...my son bless him has actually made a replacement switch this afternoon, that fits and works, but I'd hate to sell something that wasnt 100%, as if in the future I'd forgotten about it and received an email saying it wasnt right, I'd feel really bad :( I've sent off for information about the proper part and I'm waiting on a reply from a computer repairer to get it fixed. Annoying thing is that it works perfectly, just as yours does :(

Are you still selling this console? If so could you please reply to this post?

Back