So, Jerry Falwell Is Dead ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell is surly busy this week. And he gets the grand tour, I'm sure.

Don't expect any reactions here though, he is virtually unknown outside the US.

Looking him up, seems like a right tit.

I'm not entirely sure what to say when some bastard dies. Am I thankful or remorseful, or a bit of both?

Thank God that freak is gone.

He was responsible for rallying all of the fundamentalist religeiious zealots to go vote. Was likely the reason proto facists like that awful Ronald reagan and ultimately George W Bush were elected and started the US on it's slide to hell.

Good riddance.

one less and counting... now we need to get rid of the rest. I wish there was a sort of fundamentalist only creutzfeld jacob or something like that... as soon as you start imposing your bullshit on other people or want to blow yourself up in a crowd of people your brain turns into a steaming pile of mushed potatoes.

xnopasaranx said:
as soon as you start imposing your bullshit on other people or want to blow yourself up in a crowd of people your brain turns into a steaming pile of mushed potatoes.
sooo... nothing would change?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard of this guy. He was behind Liberty "University", Lynchberg, Viginia. This supposed university has on display dinosaur fossils that they claim are 3000 years old. Unfortunately his dieing is little compensation for the thousands he has indoctrinated with his creationist bullshit.

I'd never heard of this guy but as soon as the word Creationist was voiced I could instantly tell he was a complete and utter arsehole. I F'ing hate creationists. I think Family Guys FU to them best explains it.

Ha! The Westboro Baptist Church is going to be picketing Falwell's funeral! I guess he wasn't intolerant enough for those inbred retards. :lol:

let's recall Suicidal Tendencies:
"I hope (s)he dies twenty times more!"

good riddance³ :lol:

he was the guy who was su(e?)ing larry flint, as far as I can remember, right?
that was the first good appearance of edward norton, btw... (I've just seen the movie, I'm not north american..)

One down, too many to count to go. I saw a quote from Ann Coulter saying she NEVER disagreed with anything Falwell every said... as if I didn't have enough reasons to want to punt her in the ass. I wish people would realize that the U.S. is a democracy, not a theocracy and just F-ing let it go.

breaking news: some guy were arested for making bombs trying to disrupt protests at falwell's funeral

next reight-extremist-evangelist funeral's be sure to wear your bodyarmor, helmet and a defuse kit if possible.

(I found that on digg, but I'm feeling quite lazy right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back