So I just got my Pandora...

Mechagoat

Still Fresh
Just received my Pandora today, and I'm really impressed with it. I runs great and the hardware seems quite sturdy. Unfortunately, I believe I may have a faulty wifi; I've even tried it with four different wireless routers, and nothing shows up (none of my neighbors' routers show up either). Is there anything I can do to check if it's the hardware or not? If it is the hardware, then how do I RMA?

No faulty wifi units have shipped for about 2 months now. Where did you get the unit from? Me or Ed?

The units cannot be flashed by us without the wifi test completing.

Are you sure you're turning the wifi on?

I ordered from icontrolpad.com, so I believe from you CraigiX. Was there some way to turn on the wifi other than the panel icon? I've tried turning it on and off from there. If it makes a difference, three of the routers were Linksys, one a Motorola modem+router.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I feel foolish now. Thanks, slaeshjag! As a matter of interest, is the wifi supposed to be on by default, or no?

Edit: I guess I would've seen the toggle-wifi option if I had chosen the minimenu first. Yeah, that seems like my luck, always making me look like an ass. Yay me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back