So I hadn't used my Pandora for a while...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eight Bit, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Eight Bit

Eight Bit Advanced Member

It has been in stand-by / sleep mode, in a drawer for well over 3 weeks now.
    This morning I powered it up to check the battery level as I want to take it with me to work this afternoon...

The Battery was still at 75%...

Amazing! :):p&|a:

Tags:
    ElPoco, rSl, Swordfish II and 6 others like this.
  2. TeDaDeS

TeDaDeS Very Active Member

I like this feature of the Pandora. Every time I need it it's there for me.
    When booting and I see I only have 11% left :confused: and under that it states it only last me at least another hour :happy:

ElPoco, PokeParadox, SONY and 2 others like this.
  3. matzesu

matzesu Advanced Member

Sadly this Feature ditnt work for me since my Display Lightning Controll stopped working some Year or so ago, so i have to boot it up every time i want it to use..
    But at least, when i boot up my Pandora, its Ready every time, i dotnt have to wait hours because its OS think its needs a Update..
    Once i wantet my GPD Win to Run Tetris for a Waiting Time, but when i bootet it, its installed a Update..

Its not only the Update: I dotnt want to Put the GPD Win Back in my Pocket when its runs to install a Update, so i have to wait until windows 10 is updatet..

Im realy hope that the Pyra also ditnt have this Forced Updates as Window 10..

But i think i will Enjoy this Feature on Pyra again :)

SONY likes this.
  4. levi

levi Still fresh, damnit!

The Pyra running debian will not have forced updates, but unlike the Pandora is it likely to receive security fixes for the forthcoming. Even if debian does decide to force you to apply updates as they're available, it's relatively easy to disable, because it's linux and you're in control.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    SONY and Eight Bit like this.