So Are There Any Good Psp Forums?

edgar42

Still Fresh
OK so I finally caved in and flashed my PSP to have a go at the PSX emu. After enjoying all the recent developments on GP2X (esp SNES), I quite liked the idea of judging the two systems for myself. However I've been struggling slightly with installing a few things. Unfortunately every forum I come across for PSP seems to consist of sweary little oiks who seem would rather call you a gay noob than help you out. Can anyone recommend any good sites?

First to call me a suxxor gets a point.

edgar42 posted on Feb 9 2007 at 11:58 PM said:
OK so I finally caved in and flashed my PSP to have a go at the PSX emu. After enjoying all the recent developments on GP2X (esp SNES), I quite liked the idea of judging the two systems for myself. However I've been struggling slightly with installing a few things. Unfortunately every forum I come across for PSP seems to consist of sweary little oiks who seem would rather call you a gay noob than help you out. Can anyone recommend any good sites?

Shouldn't this be "other consoles" ? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Feb 10 2007 at 12:01 AM said:
edgar42 posted on Feb 9 2007 at 11:58 PM said:

Shouldn't this be "other consoles" ? ;)

Showing my newbie status for what it is. apologies, I've got my computer set up to take me straight to the GP2X area

reportedqt2.png

(sorry, but it took me 5 minutes to make that image .. I had to use it on something ;))

They are all incredibly shit. Maxconsole is probably slightly less shit than the rest, but you won't find any sort of community spirit there either.

Cervante posted on Feb 10 2007 at 01:02 AM said:
:blink: PSP is the devils work
thanks for contributing.

maxconsole isnt great, i must say. they take forever to respond, and when they do reply, it's something retarded. Like, non-descriptive ;)

If that's the best, it's sad.

slaanesh posted on Feb 10 2007 at 12:29 AM said:
I would be interested in a good PSP forum too.
Yeah, I would too.

Still, we have a mini psp community going in the 'other consols' section, which is quite nice. I have only had a psp for a couple of months and the only place/people that helped me get set up was here :blink:

I've said this before and I'll say it again, we need to make a PSP resource site which is basically GP32x. I would not mind doing it in my spare time, I'll make it my personal project.

Nova posted on Feb 10 2007 at 02:00 PM said:
I've said this before and I'll say it again, we need to make a PSP resource site which is basically GP32x. I would not mind doing it in my spare time, I'll make it my personal project.
Its a good idea, but the problem is that all the fools from the psp forum world will catch on, join and ruin it again :( (unless one of the mods could keep on banning them all :lol: )

i know of a good community but it contains ahem,cough,cough, wink. wink... say no mores.
so use your head if you wanna find it. :) :ph34r:

and fluff adding a psp section is never going to happen Gp2x for life you know!

dosteridge posted on Feb 10 2007 at 07:21 PM said:
Nova posted on Feb 10 2007 at 02:00 PM said:
Its a good idea, but the problem is that all the fools from the psp forum world will catch on, join and ruin it again :( (unless one of the mods could keep on banning them all :lol: )

I will operate a strict "No-Twat" policy.

Nova posted on Feb 10 2007 at 10:13 PM said:
I will operate a strict "No-Twat" policy.
That just made me laugh out loud and spit coffee everywhere :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back