Snow!!!!!!!!

Couldn't you have waited until the last post was 10 years ago? It would've just been 5 days...

But I can feel your pain, way too cold for this time of the year.

Wow, old thread. We had tornados here today.
Is it raining frogs again?

Couldn't you have waited until the last post was 10 years ago? It would've just been 5 days...
I'm a rebel.

But I can feel your pain, way too cold for this time of the year.
So much for driving my bike to work today, winter services here tend to shove everything onto the bicycle lanes if they can find any... :(
I hate having to use the crowded and expensive metro line.

Is it raining frogs again?
No, but it was raining horizontally earlier. Then I looked at a frog in a store that might have been a fun pet. I wanted to name her Tsathoggua. Oh, also, a male gerbil got mixed in with the females. It was amusing trying to figure out why the females were doing that to each other and watching the reactions of parents walking their children past with them at kid eye level.

A few hours later and every possible weather (rain, snow, sunshine, etc...) multiple times in between:

Having entirely different weather every hour is making me really tired for some reason.

Were I live it's unusually warm this winter, typically this time of the year it can be anywhere from -15F/-26C to 32F/0C and today it's around 55F/13C

I live in a state that prides itself on it's winter activities and I haven't seen snow stick more than a day or two.

Back