Snatcher for MSX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kandor

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
So whats the deal, can snatcher for msx be played on the gp32? If so thats amazing good news for my goodness. Has anyone sucessfully played this game on their gp32? I may not have the right file but my version of msx snatcher has no .rom extention. Instead it's three files that are a .dsk

I'm going to go kill some people nowso when I come back I want answers.

first up, please use correct punctuation. Second, yes, snatcher runs, as does SD snatcher.

[ first up, please use correct punctuation. Second, yes, snatcher runs, as does SD snatcher. ]

I would like to appologize to CoolJerk, he is extremely correct in making sure I don't over step my grammar boundaries. As you can see I did not use "correct punctuation". For those of you who don't know what correct punctuation is, it's doing things like not capitalizing the first letter of a sentence.

Example:

First up, = WRONG!!!
first up, = CORRECT

Also, when writing, you should use a whole bunch of unnessary commas, all, of, the, time, so, that, the, reader, p,a,u,s,e,s, a,l,l, o,f, t,h,e, t,i,m,e.

Remember, forums are not places to share ideas for the sake of community growth. Forums are actually places where you criticize others for not writing properly, and then immediately refuse to eat your feedback. Trust me people, getting your message across is NOT IMPORTANT, you should always cripple the growth of a project by micromanaging your grammar. Even if it means forgeting what you were trying to communicate in the first place.

Let's all hear it for CoolJerk, who not only keeps us in line, but also has one of the most well thought out profile names in forum history.

FUCKING HORRAY!

Yes, lets all fuck me, because my lack of capital letter surely inhibits your ability to read my posts.

While, at the same time, a gigantic run on sentence like this lol is simply easy to read and every easy to understand it's so awesome to read you know I can still read it, hahaha, oh man, it is a c00l!

In short, fuck off, and use propper punctuation, jackass.

Cooljerk posted on Oct 16 2003 at 03:50 AM said:
Yes, lets all fuck me, because my lack of capital letter surely inhibits your ability to read my posts.

While, at the same time, a gigantic run on sentence like this lol is simply easy to read and every easy to understand it's so awesome to read you know I can still read it, hahaha, oh man, it is a c00l!

In short, fuck off, and use propper punctuation, jackass.
Um, he actually did use fullstops, question marks etc to make it not be a giantic run on sentence like this could be that i am writing now this moment as a reply on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok all of you please will you shut up now lol roxorz own3d runonrunon puKSHuatION

anyway. how do we get this game running? i'd like to know too.. (tried with no success)

It crashed for me when I tried loading it from a .zip
I unzipped it to a .dsk and it worked fine, just make sure you select msx2 and not msx1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back