Snake Rattle n Roll

Dionysus

Still Fresh
I challenge all to beat this game without cheating. Even if you can manage near impossoble jumps in 3d using digital controls that require you to turn in mid air the foot at the end is impossible even with 2 plaqyers.

Views?

Just tried playing on my iPhone with predictable results. Can't wait for my icp.

Just saw someone on YouTube do a speed run in under 5:30 using warps. I remember doing the same thing in Mario and Mario 3. All about the speed runs.

The person I was playing with really hated it and refused to ever touch it again, so I stopped bothering as well. Maybe could have eventually beaten it, I dunno. I think I made it around 75% of the way or something.

Battletoads is probably usually regarded as the harder Rare game, although Snake Rattle n Roll has much less forgiving controls.

I also beat it as a kid, wasn't too hard for me.

Played the NES version, took me one or two days until I finished it.

Haven't finished the Genesis version yet, I think it's harder (and it has more levels).

And I always play without Autofire :)

I have yet to play it but it looks like one of those weird camera angles that makes the controls awkward, like Q-bert, game drives me nuts.

I dunno. The guy in that video didnt know that the scales in level 4 will work even if you have no tail so the anvil falling on you isnt such a big deal and that you can only climb that water fall if you get an orange segment first. I struggle to see how anyone could complete the game without knowing that. And yet he claims he did. afaik the only differences between the md and nes version are graphics, music and the space level at the end which I seem to remember is quite easy because the low gravity makes jumping easier.

Back