SMS32

Memnoch

Website
Visit site
Humble apologies If this question has been asked a thousand times before. I didn't have time to do a proper search as I'm at work and my boss will beat me with a big stick if he catches me on the net!

I'm using SMS32 V0.5 and i'm impressed by the emulation speed. The only thing is my speakers crackle throughout the music/sounds effects. My speakers are fine for all my other games/applications so I assume it's the emulator. Do any of you infinately more inteligent people have the same proble with it? Or is there a better SMS emulator I've missed? Please end this torture so I can enjoy the musical masterpiece that is the Bubble Bobble sound track :lol:

Straight from the horses mouth :D

fSMS32 is great, have been having a ball with it. Give it a whirl, you won't be disappointed :D

Just love that GG Shinobi :)

yeah, a lot of emulators have nasty crackles in the sound unfortunately

fsms32 is all i use for sms too, and is rocks!!

I just got home and installed FSMS32 and it's brilliant. Thank you for the advice. When it boots up it says it's the two week beta - where can I purchase/obtain the full version? Will my beta uninstall after said time frame? I want to obtain it by legit means (the roms are another matter mwahahaha!).

:lol:

It is the full version :)
When it says it's a two week beta, it means it's what he managed to come up with after only 2 weeks of coding.

A non beta version will come out eventually, but fSMS32 is brilliant already! And don't worry it won't suddenly stop working after 2 weeks :)

Only two weeks? Wow (recalls spending months typing in a small program on his ZX Spectrum that someone else had written and still screwing it up). I just need to get my grubby mitts on GG Shinobi now and I'll be in heaven! :D

Back