Skins, Half Skinned And No Icons

fluffmarten

Still Fresh
Just got my GP2x about 2 hours ago, have already tried skinning without much luck, have the aurora 2.0 skin and v2.1.0 firmware. i get the backgorund on the main menu, but no other screens are changed apart from a diifferent folder icon. however i still see the default icons for everything else. i also dont know why but i can't change the skin from the system menu, i tried extracting the zip directly onto the SD, and then the NAND

Just got my GP2x about 2 hours ago, have already tried skinning without much luck, have the aurora 2.0 skin and v2.1.0 firmware. i get the backgorund on the main menu, but no other screens are changed apart from a diifferent folder icon. however i still see the default icons for everything else. i also dont know why but i can't change the skin from the system menu, i tried extracting the zip directly onto the SD, and then the NAND

Can you detail what you did exactly? Easiest thing to do is put the .gps file on your NAND under a folder called skin using the USB mode to your NAND (from the settings menu).

/skin/yourskin.gps

Last edited by a moderator:

Can you detail what you did exactly? Easiest thing to do is put the .gps file on your NAND under a folder called skin using the USB mode to your NAND (from the settings menu).

/skin/yourskin.gps

right i put the .gps file under nand/skin and that skin works perfect

for the other skin, i had to use the "imgall" utility to change it over

Last edited by a moderator:
Back