Skateboard Stuff For Sale!

rpgchocobo

Chocobo Tamer
Website
Visit site
Hi,

I got a couple skateboard parts I want to sell:

1. 2 Tracker Trucks- They are in pretty good condition with some wear from grinding on them. The trucks are 8 inches wide.

2. 4 Autobahn wheels- They have wear on them, the picture on it is almost fully gone. They are a bit dirty from everyday skate wear. Still ride great.

3. 8 Bearings- I think they are blank bearings, I don't know what ABEC they are.

4. Blind Ronnie Creager board- Has lots of wear. Has picture of a guy holding boombox skateboard. Tail and nose scratched. Grip tape is starting to peel a bit. Middle of bear worn. Rides great! it is 31 inches long by 8 inches wide(from what I meansured)

i have pics, email for them. if interested, let me know, thanks!

Marketplace Forum Rules
This is Marketplace forum. You can post misc post about selling/buying etc thinsg related to GP32. Please consider that topics from MARKETPLACE forum won't be listed on front gp32x.de page and spamming with multiple post won't give any result. Repeating post one after one about one subject will cause deleting post.

----------------
Well, I did notice that other users were selling stuff not related to GP32. But this was the first post thatcame to my attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
People, did you actually read the stickies? Especially in the marketplace that would be a good idea.

Read the sticky, especially the third item, and your questions may be answered.

Back