Similarities Between Dreamcast And Xbox360

I hope that was sarcastic, Josquius. The Dreamcast launch lineup really wasn't anything to shout about, as is the case with the 360 (ooh...yet ANOTHER spooky similarity between the two systems...it must be fate. No. I'll tell you one similaity they left out of that list. Both systems share a userbase that feel wronged by Sony's continuing domination of the modern games market. Making a stupid, pointless list of similarities gives these bitter, twisted individuals a warm fuzzy feeling and the reassurance that they're doing the right thing in buying a 360).

That why 360 will sucede one stank of fanboyism.
The 360 is following on from the very succesful original xbox? What planet did they come from? The xbox was only less of a failure then the GC, certainly not succesful (especially considering the amount of money lost my M$ for each console they sold...)

I think the DC launch line up had some pretty good games. Sonic Adventure was one of the best games on the console. Probally the 2nd best 3D platformer ever after POP: SOT.
Ready to rumble was a laugh too.
Can't remember the others though certainly some awesome games only came out a few months after launch (Powerstone, Crazy Taxi)

Hey, all I can say, is I play my dreamcast more then my PC. OR my cube, or my DS... ok... since Mario Kart's launch i take back the DS part. But still. Its a great system.

I have a complete DC collection (not all originals) and I have to say that with the exception of Nightmare creatures 2, specs ops2 and some of the quirky japanese titles, every DC game is worth playing to the end, I get a satisfaction from the console yet to be rivalled, I know that I couldn't say that about the Xbox and 360 at all.

Therefore the only similarities I see between the DC and the 360 is the choice of controller buttons.

Every DC game?
I would not go that far at all, it did have its fair share of shit- That Gut's Revenge thing, Nomad Soul, etc...

Complete DC collection eh? I have been sort of heading in that direction, only trouble is I can't remember which games I do have when out shopping

Sword of the Berserk was awesome! Pure 3D hack'n'slash... How can you lose? Omikron.. not sure. Have it, but I haven't gotten around to play it. Looks good, though.

I really don't think anything will ever compare to the Dreamcast. Sega really did put everything they could into making that system a success.. too bad it didn't work.

Does anyone have any odd controllers?

Here's what I got.
4x Dreamcast Controllers
1x Dreamcast Keyboard
1x Dreamcast Mouse
Here's what I borrowed from my friend, that I want to buy:
1x Dreamcast Fishing Rod
1x Dreamcast Gun

What i want:
The Samba de amigo or whatever controllers (The maraccas!)

Back