Similar Logos

klapse

Central Scrutinizer
logo.png

The Pyra logo is totally red, the NNI logo has two shades of blue.
The former reads a stylized "dp" as in "Dragonbox Pyra", the later one or two (depending on your figure-ground perception) "N" as in Nelson Nash institute. In 1 the letters are created by the foreground of the logo, in 2 it's the background.
The Pyra is an electronics device, the NNI is a ... well whatever, not related to building electronic devices. So they both clearly operate in different markets, which at least in German law matters.

The only resemblance I see is that both logos are pointy at the top and the bottom and bulgy at the sides and that they both consist of two separated rotationally symmetric elements.
By that standard I'd be more worried about the Pyra being mistaken for an iPhone, because it's clearly is a 3-dimensional object with rounded edges. - Which btw is also true for the chocolate bar I ate an hour ago. Afaik Apple hasn't sued the chocolate bar producer so far. Suing someone in the grocery business wouldn't be unprecedented for Apple. [1]

[1] https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/07/apfelkind-cafe-trademark-battle-apple-germany

if only i had patented 3d objects before they were in vogue. maybe i'll try to get out ahead of it for 4d ones...
You joke, but if you define your forth dimension as temperature instead of time, some materials do have possibilities.

Back