Signature Rules?

Rico

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
We used to have informal rules regarding these, but I'll go ahead and make them official. In the meantime use your common sense and remove any large (size or dimension) images. Magus, I'm looking at you.

We have the power to edit your signature, and if you bring it back we have the power to suspend your account so you can't do it again.

Hanz™

FIGHT THE POWER! :D
Website
Visit site
I would recommend saving your signature as a png the filesize is way lower than for a jpg, but you should still keep the diemensions as small as possible and make it stylish not garish.

diablo2

Virtual Boy
Website
Visit site
What about my avatar. It is animated, but it is so small I don't think it matters.
If you get broadband, you will not know how you lived before. It is like some1 turned of slow-mo. It is very liberating.

Squidge

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
What about my avatar. It is animated, but it is so small I don't think it matters.
If you get broadband, you will not know how you lived before. It is like some1 turned of slow-mo. It is very liberating.
I don't know about other people, but I find your avatar is small enough that I don't even notice it, so it's not a distraction to me at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

sand_man

I don't know about other people, but I find your avatar is small enough that I don't even notice it, so it's not a distraction to me at all.
It's only 6kb so not even a 56k user could complain about that one ;)

Last edited by a moderator: