• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aldur

Website
www.freewebs.com
im not sure if i should or not im thinking about painting it and doing the glowing buttons and prehaps one or two others. Should I and if i should what does everyone recomend i do?! thanks for the input!

Sure
remember, customizing is about what you want
Ive got a list of things that others prolly wouldnt do
its all bout what you want
but remember, the glowing buttons coudl get distracting if you are trying to watch a movie

~Octavious

I voltage modded my GP32... It was soo worth it. My GP32 is really stable now and is actually fun to use. :) I did try spray painting it as well but the paint didn't take very well so I had to take it off. So now I have a "patchy" gp32 where in some places I could get the paint off. Can anybody recommend a good spray paint to use?

cool i think i will do the button mod i definitely want to paint cus white is so boring, will the voltage mod work on my gp32 ive got a 166mhz one that i can get to 172 mhz also i was thinking about the ram upgrade what are ur thoughts? also what is gd paint to use on gp

Look at the gp32 section at www.reloded.com. I think there are some sprays mentioned.

I also recommend you doing a glass screen mod. I`m totally happy with mine, seeing better (I have a non-flu/blu), and old screen is very easy scratched, so, well, do it or not...

personally, I think it depends on how long you`ve had your GP32 for. If you have only had it for a couple of weeks/months, Then i would decide against it. Until you have had a chance to get some quality time out of it. If you have had it a lot longer, Then i would say, What the hell, Go ahead, Mod it to the extreme. mwahahah.

Trooper

Aldur posted on Oct 14 2004 at 04:49 PM said:
ok rather than just saying no would you please tell me why you think i shouldnt!
thanks! I think i might though!

Sorry, I was in a daft mood and thought just a "No" would be a giggle. It made one person laugh anyhoo.

Regarding a real answer, it depends on the mod and your ability to do it really, myself I would love a paint job.

TTFN,
Clare.

Last edited by a moderator:
glowing button might be anoyin..
anyways, the ram mod is pointless, unless you can change the in program use of ram from 8 to 32, ther is no point

~Octavious

WarmFluffyUK posted on Oct 14 2004 at 05:48 PM said:
...I would love a paint job.

Be careful with what you say, before any childish person makes a joke out of that :D

/me shakes

Doesn`t "paint" sound a bit like "hand"...? <_<
Wow, who didn`t see that coming...

Do any programs use the RAM upgrade? My GP only goes to 156 in MOST programs (some goto 166). The voltage mod will help me out correct? And is there a chance i will get to greater tahn 166 with a voltage mod?

Dozer posted on Oct 12 2004 at 05:42 AM said:
Why not? If you want to go for it! It's not the kind of thing you should let other people decide :D.
I agree, however I still voted no!
I've never seen a mod that actually looked good. :eek:

Doesn`t "paint" sound a bit like "hand"...?

thats really dodgy and unnesscessary! but anyway i think as long as i did it properly a paint mod would look cool! after all i have seen some cool pictures of them one minute i'll get the web address.................................................................................
http://www.pea.co.nz/gp32/mods.php
there
there are some cool pictures of mods on that site or at least links to them!

Back