Should I Get A Blu? / Gpcinema Files?

birdofprey

Website
www.dontcallmeginger.co.uk
I already have an FLU which overclocks to 166mhz (bought from GBAX) and was wodering if people here think its worth me selling it and gettinga Back Lit system? Is the screen quality really that much better? I feel like I only want one cos its the 'new gadget' or 'new accessory' and part of me is saying "Don't be stupid, with the front light it looks fine!!" and the other half saying "But the back Light looks sooooo sweet!"

Please give an opinion, I dont wanna make a stupid decision!

Also, on a completely unrelated note, is there any online community where people share encoded files for the GP32? I know E-Mule has one but is there anyway of me recieving shared files (TV episodes etc.) without downloading a file-sharing program like Kazzaa?

Thanks

I was thinking something similar, I was thinking of buying a BLU and giving my sister my FLU (if the BLU broke I would want it straight back though :rolleyes: ). Personally I will wait and see what people say about them when they are released. If they offer good battery life and have a relatively decent improvement in the screen I am definitely having one.

On a side note do you think that they will wire the speakers up properly on this new production run???

Back