Shipping Process

thedrummernerd

Still Fresh
Hello! I am going to buy a pandora soon. But I would like to know how long I will have to wait before the box is on my door if i use UPS express. That way I wont be sending "Where is my order?" e-mails. Thank you!

Hello! I am going to buy a pandora soon. But I would like to know how long I will have to wait before the box is on my door if i use UPS express. That way I wont be sending "Where is my order?" e-mails. Thank you!
Where are you? If you're not in the UK, then the estimate is 2-12 days. I live in Australia, and can confirm that they *do* actually arrive in this timeframe.

EDIT: This was for Airmail signed-for. UPS Express is 24-48 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you? If you're not in the UK, then the estimate is 2-12 days. I live in Australia, and can confirm that they *do* actually arrive in this timeframe.
I live in New york so thsnks!

Well, all I know is...as soon as your Pandora has been shipped out to you (you get confirmation of it), then it'll arrive in front of your door-step within 1-4 days.

Yeah, then it'll be 2-12 days (not business days). Of course this depends on the reliablity of your local postal service.

EDIT: No, sorry, I had things the wrong way around. UPS Express is 24-48 hours. Airmail Signed-for is 2-12 days.

Back