GP2X Share Your Cygwin Toolchain?

A_SN

Considered how long it is to build ooPo's toolchain in cygwin (5 or 6 hours on my 2 GHz PC) and that for me something failed, that would be cool if someone who has successfully buult it could share it on the archive, so other cygwin users like me could quickly have a working up-to-date toolchain. Thanks

What's wrong with the DevkitGP2X toolchain - doesn't that come prebuilt?

Comment out SDL_svg in the makefile for the libs directory, then build overnight. It works beautifully.

gfoot posted on Aug 15 2006 at 08:12 PM said:
What's wrong with the DevkitGP2X toolchain - doesn't that come prebuilt?

Didn't work for me, would build gpe's that wouldn't run right. Wouldn't even compile a hello world right.

Mudi posted on Aug 15 2006 at 10:32 PM said:
Comment out SDL_svg in the makefile for the libs directory, then build overnight. It works beautifully.

well you see it doesn't work for anyone. As for myself, it didn't even have a sdl-config file in the end, so that's quite a problem. That's why I'm asking to have someone (like you) to postwhat they've built in the archive, simple..

Last edited by a moderator:
It should be gp2x-sdl-config or arm-linux-sdl-config, and even so I don't think that file is necessary if you just put the libraries in the ccflags and ldflags yourself.

Back