Setting It All Up ...(again)

sensible GP32

so i go to university and come home to find out that my dad has wiped everything off my smc, for his new digital camera nice one father!

so its been such a while since i did anything with my gp32 i thought about solving this problem by setting it all up again.
its been so long ive not even tried super open snes..... omg i hear you all scream... (well im sorry really i am :) )

i come to the next problem, i registerd with gamepark an age ago, i have multi FW flashed onto my gp32

so
to get everything back up and running again, i need to get a little help, well alot reely! what do i have to do to get everything up and running again?

thanks for the help in advance.

Well, if you have multifw just goto pc-link on the gp32 and run pc-link on the computer and connect then copy, then boot into pacrom and use the file manager to run whatever you want. Simple as that with multifw :)

You can use the Multi Firmware PC Link to format your smc and then put on GPDrive if you have XP. If you don't, put files in the normal folders (FXE's in GPMM, etc.) using PCLink. The readme's of the emu's and games tell the rest. B)

thanks man :) its REALLY great to be back.

as i browse through all the pages its all flooding back to me, becuase windup-s came on with no icons i was a tad puzzled but its just come to me that i just need to put the windups files back on, duh!

could you be a be great and tell me all the names of the folders that need to be on the smc Gpmm and all that.

I have missed this site.......... the fun of downloading new little proggy's that come out and most of all this SCENE,

i got an x-box, and that scene is bloody crap. its just a place for scenesters to be sarcastic.

oh and 3 replys in 2 mins you guys rock!

If yuo get teh fpk extractor of fireflys gp32 site then use your dad's camera to upload the files into the correct directories.

edit: I always miss the best stuff when typing :(

The card reader was probably the best purchase I ever made. Never have to use PC link ever again :)

You don't take your GP to university??

well in the midst of panic packing it got somewhat left behined, since ive got back home ive wanted to set the little beast up once more as i forgot how cool it was to own a gp32 :)

plus i got a x-box and i had fun playing on all the neo geo games :) i finally got to play metal slug, jeesus get metal slug 3 its amazing !

Axeman posted on Apr 12 2004 at 03:44 PM said:
Modded xboxes are the Mutt's Nuts :)

I gotta try the neo geo stuff on the xbox. Only ever done N64, Genesis and Mame.
How good is n64 emulation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back