I Really Need Help Setting My Gp32 Up...

rpgchocobo

Chocobo Tamer
Website
Visit site
I need help setting this up. I checked FAQs and guides, but need some GP user advice. When I plug in my GP32, windows does not recognise it. When I go to device manager and click on unknown device, Windos looks for drives. I click look automaticly and nothing works. I click on manual and I don't know where to look in the brand, and type of hardware. I am really lost, so talk in baby talk. Please help :(

could i get a link to his site.. seemed to have lost it
I am gettin my gp32 soon ( should be here in a week or 2 ..soon please )
and i have xp so i need them
Thx

~Octavious

i used the windows driver from the gamepark site. i hit manual and installed the driver and it works fine on both my PC and lap-top :D

All the stuff you two need is in the download section which you can access from the main page of gp32x.de :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the Windows XP USB Driver for GP32

Download (Clicky)

The files you need to refer to are in here. This should help. Windows will refer to something within the folder you extract them to. So, if you made a folder for it, say "gp32usb driver" or whatever you like. You'd then tell Windows to look in that folder, nevermind filenames!

Hope that helps

Thanbks for the drivers but..need help again. So I put the drivers that are extrated to the desktop. WHen I click to look in mt driver folder, it says the Windows wizard could not find the necessary softwarte. Now what?

then u go into add hardware i think on control panel and then follow the instructions.i found it on a sit.brb ill go find it for you :)

Back