Separate Battery Charger

http://www.amazon.co...r/dp/B0029U2WTG - not only does this include a nice 4000mA backup up battery, but the EZ-charger adapter works on the Pandora battery when it's out of the case. A great product, I didn't shop for lowest price, just a link for descriptive purposes.

Twiitcher

I had NOTHING to do with it.

EDIT- just saw MarioPandio post after I typed this out. Sorry for the redundancy.

I can add that I actually purchased one and it definately does in fact work perfectly for xtra battery power (via usb), and for charging Pandora battery outside of the unit.

Not redundant at all, its the confirmation that was required that this product offers the only proven method of charging spare batteries for Pandora. Iit would very unrealistic at this point, if ever, for OPT to mass produce a charging device to dock batteries into. There simply wouldn't be the sales market to justify the R&D, though a well made official docking station with all kinds of hook ups would be great one day. Let them sell enough Pandoras first though eh.

@Link Nice rant. I agree with all you say there. Its a damn shame and was very predictable. Obama was a con from the outset. The UK is also sinking in Treason at the highest levels and will be dragged down similar paths. Interesting times ;)

Back