Selling My Wiz

trentg

I have a Wiz and I'm in need of some money and never use it. I figured I'd give you guys first crack at it because this is a nice community, failing that I'll try on ebay. It includes the Wiz console, cable, cd, everything that came in the original box (including the original box but it's a little tore on one edge). I'm including a 2gb sd card and the tv-out cable that was posted here a while ago (I take no responsibility for the tv-out cable. It works as far as the original poster says, but I don't want 'how do I get this working' type questions. Look for the topic and the software therein). I'd let it go for $100 Canadian dollars and that price includes shipping worldwide. If you want fast shipping that will be extra (i.e., you pay the difference between regular shipping & express). The console is lightly used, not sure what firmware is on it though... I barely used the thing at all except to port a game to it. Accepting offers if you think the price is too high. Sorry if this is not allowed here, just delete it.

Oops, got at least a picture of it:
IMG_0602.JPG

Sorry, I regret to inform you that it has been sold. Thanks for the interest!

I have a quick question about the TV out cable that you gave away with that Wiz. Is it one that was made by someone on the forums, or did you build it yourself from the info here in the forums? If it's someone on the forums do you know if they are selling anymore?

@geise69: I have build some of those and I still have some of the needed connectors, where are you from?

Back