Selling My Pandora...

your item has been opened and used, it was a serious offer.

to say "I wouldn't even consider less than £400"

THEN MAKE THAT THE GODDAMN PRICE!!

you asked for an offer I gave you an offer based off what I feel it is worth and is in the ballpark of how much you can buy a new one for. A simple "no thank you" or not responding would have done very well. You insult me with your greediness, I hope it gets lost in the mail and you are forced to return the money back to the person who buys it.

"The cost for a Pandora is 349 USD (without VAT) or approx. 330 EUR (including VAT)"

16gb sd can be had for like $20-30 usd, cost for loading it with free software $0 usd

Oh. My. God. People get so serious on these boards it's untrue! If I said "FUCK OFF YOU TIMEWASTING PRICK" then fair enough! If you were insulted by what I said, you need to get out more mate.....as for my Pandora, it's not for sale anymore, it's staying in my greedy little hands.

As for it getting lost in the post, I'm hardly going to send it out not insured am I!

Sorry everyone else if I'm coming across as a tosser, I'm just getting fed up with the over reactions of some pansies on here, it's TEXT guys, things always come across worse in TEXT!!!

A Pandora went for £400 a day or so ago on ebay - it had 2 16 gig cards etc - taking off the 10% ebay fee that works out at about £360.

That is as I said before a very fair price.

There are presently no more for sale

NickLoTurco said:
Remember I need to transfer the money to my bank account from paypal, which costs money, plus a fee for postage, which won't be cheap....

Why does that cost you money? I don't think it has ever cost me money. What costs money is currency conversion or accepting credit card transfers. Make the cost in pounds and the exchange cost will be on them, and don't accept credit card transactions (maybe if they deposit the money to their account first they can absorb that cost too, although that requires them to have a premium account)

Last edited by a moderator:
i see the "YOU CANT HAVE IT" technique has worked for you, as soon as you said its not for sale anymore, only your greedy hands can have it, someone jumped up begging for it, how much btw?

Back