Selling Gp2x F-100 (b) With 8gb Class 6 Card

mrdave

Still Fresh
I am selling this here since ebay wont allow gp2xs to be listed on ebay. My gp2x is in fair condition with some sratches on the screen due to normal wear and tear. Since I ordered a pandora, I see no reason to keep this. I would like to sell this with the box/contents/8gb card for $130 via usa. I will ship to other places but keep in mind you will be charged more for shipping.

There are loads of GP2Xs on eBay, so I don't see why you're not allowed to list yours. Maybe you put too much emphasis on the emulators and 8Gb of illegal ROMs that come with your GP2X? :lol:

Btw. Nice price but I wonder if you will be able to sell it, with everyone running for Wiz's and Pandoras.

Squirrel61 said:
There are loads of GP2Xs on eBay, so I don't see why you're not allowed to list yours. Maybe you put too much emphasis on the emulators and 8Gb of illegal ROMs that come with your GP2X? :lol:

Btw. Nice price but I wonder if you will be able to sell it, with everyone running for Wiz's and Pandoras.
They have a new policy that restricts you from making listings of anything that plays game backups or roms. MY listing got removed by ebay in a few days without me mentioning anything about roms or emulators, I just said you might need to format the 8gb card since it is full.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems eBay is very random in their decisions. You can even find and buy NDS flashcards, but usually the listings get removed really fast. But there are lots of GP2X's, PSPs with custom firmware, NDSs with flashcards etc. for sale on eBay and most of them just finish normally.

Some time ago, I listed a PSP with custom firmware but without memorystick and it got removed. I relisted the same PSP, included a memorystick with games (although I was vague on purpose in the descriptioin) and it finished.

Just try it again, I would say. You reach so much more people than by this board only. Maybe just mention the SD card, but don't say anything about it having content. If people want to know what comes with it, they can still ask you a question. And you don't have to publish every question.

Btw. Sometimes I think eBay and it's daughter sites (eg. the Dutch local version of Craigslist called "Marktplaats") remove a listing at the first complaint, without even checking if the complaint is valid.

Hate to post here, but are you sure you can't sell GP2xs on ebay? Mine is on there now here and it is still there. And I have been tracking GP2xs on ebay for a couple of weeks now, and they all got sold to the end...

I know it can happen that listings get pulled. But I would be worried....

lubidog said:
Hate to post here, but are you sure you can't sell GP2xs on ebay? Mine is on there now here and it is still there. And I have been tracking GP2xs on ebay for a couple of weeks now, and they all got sold to the end...

I know it can happen that listings get pulled. But I would be worried....

I am 100% sure it is currently against ebay rules and I think there is a 50/50 chance that your listing would be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back