[Sell] Btunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcl4m4t10n

Advanced Member
ThauLat.jpg

yAuIpyK.jpg

In only used it two times: When I received it and some minutes ago to check it. The conditions are 10/10.

It original price is 80$, I offer you it for 50€.

What is it?  The picture on the box doesn't seem to match what you've photoed inside the box - but if it included both parts I guess it could be a 3.5mm to USB soundcard wireless sender.

Also, please not the forum rules stickied at the top of this board - you need at least a photo of the item with your boards username visible in it, for example, on a post-it note.

You also mention that the original price is $80 but you're selling for [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]€50?[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes @Wally and here you have some information @Levi:

http://thebtunes.com/

Sorry for forgot about the name, i will upload a new picture tomorrow because I am not at home now. If you want/need close the thread it's ok.

Ah, so it's only the one bit with that 3.5mm plug on it - that image on the box is somewhat misleading!  That just syncs over bluetooth to your phone I guess.

Is that a 3.5mm plug actually?  It looks a little like the photo of the 2.5mm one on their site.

FWIW, I don't know what Wally's complaining about.  The price listed on the btunes site is $79 which is only a dollar out from your quoted $80.  Since the device is so new I don't see a problem with listing that information.

wally complains about the dollar original vaule versus the new value in euro

Item already sold. Thank you for the information I'll take it on consideration the next time. Anyway I still don't get what's the point with the price, Is against the rules compare the original price with the second hand price? Or the problem was that one was on dollars and the other on euros?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back