self charging pandora?

There is a point to all this though, because due to this comment -

For the curious, you can plug your Pandora into itself and put the SD into mass storage mode. Then you can access the SD through the USB like a real external hard drive! :p

I am now able to confirm with 100% certainty that my pandoras USB port is broken (the OTG works fine - but I can't get anything to work with the other)

Until now there was still a slight question in my mind that there might be an incompatibility with all the devices I've tried (though this was admittedly a very small chance as I've tried over 10).

Before you tried this did you pull out the battery to reset the USB root hub? I seem to recall that it can crash if presented with a USB1 device and then needs to be powered down before it will start working again.

- Neelix

Before you tried this did you pull out the battery to reset the USB root hub? I seem to recall that it can crash if presented with a USB1 device and then needs to be powered down before it will start working again.

- Neelix

Thanks Neelix - but yes I've tried that.

I should have posted a link to my original thread where I asked for help - was being a bit lazy though:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back