Selecting The Best Battery Pack

Drak

fff
Website
Visit site
Ok so I was looking at a thread and some guy boguht a psp battery pack with like 3k mah or something and modded it for the gp2x. Then he said he bought a 7200 mah one.

I want to get a really high capacity one too but that site doesnt deliver to Canada. Ebay I dont know what to search for.. Battery pack doesnt bring up anything for me.

anyway I just want to get a decent one most likely that lasts say 20hours? If anyone knows where I can get em shipped to Canada please say :)

I went all over in search in town at everywhere but they are WAY too expensive and online im sure they are much cheaper. Its like the same thing with sd cards.. 1gb are 200$ at a store, and online 2gb are like 80$. -.-

Google isnt my friend either he just brings up Us sites.. Even when I put canada only.

donny662 posted on Apr 3 2006 at 12:30 PM said:
here's one on ebay that ships world wide. I typed in psp battery pack and got a ton of items.

it doesnt look like it can hook up to D/C :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Any kind with 20hourish capacity that can hook up through the d/c. I saw some guy post that he had a psp one hooked up to his gp2x and have a mod that converted the voltage to 3.5v fro mthe psps 3.7. o_O

But i dont remember where that post is, and who posted it. Searching doesnt work well here it brings up like 30 pages..

Ok..well, I found some 2700mah ten-pack for about thirty dollars. Heres the URL

Theres another one that's a 4 pack...URL

And if you want to see them all, search for "2700mah rechargeable aa" on froogle.

Loubear posted on Apr 3 2006 at 10:27 PM said:
Ok..well at I found some 2700mah ten-pack for about thirty dollars. Heres the URL

Theres another one that's a 4 pack...URL

And if you want to see them all, search for "2700mah rechargeable aa" on froogle.
I have those batteries, they are total crap.

anyways, this looks like the thing you mean (6000mah, thats a lot :) ):

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=...oducts_id=8236&

I wanted to buy this one yesterday for my ipod, but its out of stock now :(:

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=...oducts_id=8237&

its basically the same as the psp version, only different cables and cheaper.

The psp 6000mah battery pack is 5v.
Liksang is wrong.
Buy a d size holder and a couple of d size batteries (biggest is 12000mah). + a cord and a gp2x plug.

Okay, I know that this doesn't exactly fit in here, but I felt it would be better than opening a new thread. Anyways, I've read on several sites that most of the problems with Gngeo2x are because of not using atleast 2500 mah rechargeables. That would be a bummer, as I just bought four 2100's because the store didn't have any higher. Can anyone confirm or deny that you've got to play Gngeo2x with 2500's to be able to play without problems????? Thanks, H.G.

reallynotnick posted on Apr 29 2006 at 06:18 PM said:
I have played Gngeo2x just fine with my 2000mah, so go ahead.

Thanks a lot dude, you just saved me a few Euros, H.G.

Back