Sega Saturn With Hookups And 3 Games And A Buncha Genesis Games For Sa

darknight_rp

Still Fresh
Ive got a saturn with 3 games and a buncha genesis games for sale or trade.... Let me know guys... will be listed on ebay eventually

Wow, you joined on my birthday!

If it's good nick, and you live in the UK, does £20 sound ok?

No i dont live in the UK... Im in Ohio, USA

and the saturn games are Virtua Fighter 2, Cyber Speedway, and Robitca... the saturn just has one controller and the rca hookup and power cord...it also needs a new memory battery which should only be a few dollars.... I also have a few genesis controllers

the genesis games are
Mario Andretti Racing
Road rash 2
troy aikmen football
world series baseball 96
NFL 95(2 copies)
college slam
WWF royal rumble
bulls vs blazers
bugs bunny in double trouble
sonic spinball
rbi baseball 4
college footballs national championship
sega 6 pak (2 copies)

Nova said:
$40 delivered.
The guy is in America and has a massive collection of games to ship to the UK. If you do the math, he'll end up with about, oh, $5. Silly, Silly Nova! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming he's not gonna be sending the genesis games with the saturn

:rolleyes:

Nova said:
I'm assuming he's not gonna be sending the genesis games with the saturn

:rolleyes:
Oh, I see. But oh well, I'm not sure that a saturn with three games is all that easy to ship to the UK anyway. Wouldn't it be, at least, 20 dollars american?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, whatever, just putting the offer out there.

I honestly have no idea how much shipping would be to the uk... give me your zip code or whatever its called over there and I should be able to get an estimate.... all I need to do is weigh it...

it looks like its gonna be around 30 bucks for the slowest and cheapest nova... I dont know if it would be worth it for ya

they are all 3 button controllers for the genesis

I live in Marietta... its in southeastern ohio

Back