Sega Meeting

mudman

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I've been invited to a sort of Sega Meeting, but am unable to attend, would anybody like to go in my place? For attending you get ?50 in cash and a Random Sega Videogame.

If someone would like to take my place please email me at sakajmudman@hotmail.com

I'm very very dissapointed about not being able to go, so perhaps as a thankyou, you could send me the game if you don't like it or whatever.

P.S. It's in London, England

Dan,

What do you mean by "a sort of Sega Meeting"?
Is this an official thing?

Whereabouts in London is it and when? I is intrigued

It's in Shoreditch (sp?), and it's a meeting on behalf on Sega regarding upcoming games, and your thoughts on them. etc.

Very rare opportunity here

Oh, and it's 25th July, or 26th, depends on what day you choose.

Anyone thinking of taking part in this should email me very shortly, I need to comfirm my seat by 3pm today. When you email me, I will give you the list of times available and you will pick one.

Dan,

mudman posted on Jul 20 2006 at 02:48 PM said:
Anyone thinking of taking part in this should email me very shortly, I need to comfirm my seat by 3pm today. When you email me, I will give you the list of times available and you will pick one.

Dan,

Beware!!!!

I hear that there are still plenty of copies of Shadow the Hedgehog still unsold.

Sonic timeshare anyone.LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
mudman posted on Jul 20 2006 at 01:48 PM said:

Dan,
Dang. Only just read that.

I actually work in Shoreditch, so that would have been pretty cool.
Oh, well

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, unfortunately this has been taken up. If I get any more invites I can't attend in the future I'll know where to give them out.

I get these invites semi-often (3-5 a year) due to being in the industry, and there will always be the times when I can't make it. So stay tuned, you never know.

Back