Sega Cd And Sega 32X Emulators?

GAMESHARQ

Still Fresh
Anyone know where I can find emulators for Sega CD and/or Sega 32X for the Wiz?

Here.

Edit:

The 32x emulation is not included yet. The next versión will have it. But the Sega CD works flawless.

GAMESHARQ said:
Do you mean the 32x will work on the next version of the Wiz?

He means that the next update for Picodrive for the Wiz will include some support for 32X games, but not full speed as of yet as they're just implementing the code for it.

Picodrive has worked with 99% of the Sega CD titles I've tried it with, the only exception being a beta version of Johnny Mnemonic that was never released (probably because I haven't found the right setting for it. It plays the sounds from the FMV but doesn't show any of the video), but any of the other titles should work without a hitch. Key word there being should, your results may vary.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I haven't tried much of the sega cd emulation apart from sonic cd. What games would you recommend?

BlackJackuk said:
You know, I haven't tried much of the sega cd emulation apart from sonic cd. What games would you recommend?
for shooters:
keio flying squadron
android assault/bari-arm
silphead
Sol Feace

for rpg's strategy rpg's:
lunar silver star story
lunar eternal blue
Vay
Dark Wizard

for action stuff:
Final Fight CD get the japanese Mega CD version
Terminator 2
Earnest Evans
Annet Futatabi aka Annet Again

Corpse Killer runs, but it doesn't seem to respond to any button presses. Dragon's Lair has this same problem.

Also, how is the 32X emulation going? Haven't heard anything in 2 months. I really want Virtua Racing Deluxe. Hell, just a better version of Space Harrier and After Burner 2 would make me happy.

Animan said:
Corpse Killer runs, but it doesn't seem to respond to any button presses. Dragon's Lair has this same problem.
Those used to work last time I tried.

Animan said:
Also, how is the 32X emulation going? Haven't heard anything in 2 months. I really want Virtua Racing Deluxe. Hell, just a better version of Space Harrier and After Burner 2 would make me happy.
It's stalled for something like 4 months now because of real life and pandora work :(
I still hope to finish it this year at least.

Thanks for the info Notaz. :D And yes, Dragon's Lair worked when I tried it. Didn't get that far unfortunately as I suck hard at it! One game I've never been able to get the hang of.

BlackJackuk said:

Snatcher
Shining Force CD
Popful Mail

Back