Seeking another C/C++ Programmer

theweirdn8

Originally I did not want to use a bigger team to make this game, but I believe a finished and polish game is needed. So I am now opening up the developing floor.

Game History
Fields of Fresh has been in development for over 2.5 years now. It originally began as a Game Maker project, but later became a C/C++ project for Native Linux Support. Much of the time in development for the game has been done in learning C/C++ and SDL as well as a ton of other things. The game is expect to go in public beta by March 3rd and I believe its time to get another programmer onboard to help finish this game. 

Most of the development has taught me more about C++, GML, Optimization,etc. 

Available Positions

Graphic Programmers - I believe it would be cool to convert many of our rendering in SDL to OpenGl for a more dynamic display for things like rotation, scaling, etc.

Other Programmers - You should be familiar with C/C++ and SDL and OpenGl is cool too. 

$$$ Pay $$$

We have a few hundred of dollars we can shell out to get our game done. We would also like to keep the cash flowing once we release on PC, Mac, Linux and the GCW-Zero.

LINKS
Actual Game Site
Development Blog

===CONTACT ME VIA PM,E-mail or Instant Messenger: ===
MSN:  theweirdn8@live.com
E-mail:  jobs@pawbyte.com

Back